Pursuant to current regulations on personal data processing, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679, Hotel Porto Roca provides the following information
Hotel Porto Roca collects some personal data of its users, useful for the operation of the website and to improve the services offered.
Owner of personal data processing:
Hotel Porto Roca
Via Corone, 1 - 19016 Monterosso al Mare (SP) - Italy
Types of data processed
Modalità e luogo del trattamento dei Dati raccolti
Mode and place of processing of the data collected
Hotel Porto Roca take the necessary measures to ensure the security of users' personal data, to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, amendment and destruction. The data processing is done through information and / or data transmission. Besides Hotel Porto Roca, some outside parties responsible for organizational matters could have access to personal data. The list of officers may be required to Hotel Porto Roca.
Legal basis for processing
Personal data is processed by Hotel Porto Roca:
- when a user gives his/her consent to processing for specified purposes
- when the data processing is necessary to fulfil a contract with the user or to comply with precontractual measures requested by the user
- when the data processing is necessary to comply with legal and regulatory obligations
- when the data processing is necessary to pursue to legitimate interests of Hotel Porto Roca or of third parties to which the data is disclosed, provided the interests and rights of the user are not undermined
- when the data processing is necessary to carry out a duty in the public interest
Where personal data are processed
Personal data are processed in the operating locations and in places where the parties involved in the treatment are located. For more information, contact Hotel Porto Roca.
Personal data are processed and stored for the time necessary required by the purposes for which the data (you can find them in this document). The user can at any time request the deletion of data by contacting Hotel Porto Roca. The personal data can be stored for longer if legal obligations or regulatory authority instructions so require, or subject to consent of the user until withdrawn. The personal data is deleted at the end of the storage period, after which it will no longer be possible to exercise the right of access to, deletion, editing and portability of the personal data.
Purpose of the data collected
The personal information is being collected to provide services for specific purposes: request information on hotel services, contact you, collecting statistics, interaction with social networks, viewing content on external platforms, interaction with data collection platforms and other third parties, advertising. This document provides the different types of data collected for a specific purpose.
Details concerning the processing of Personal Information
Hotel Porto Roca collects personal information for the purposes and the services listed below:
Information request about the hotel facilities
By filling the information request form about the hotel facilities (rates, room availability, reservations online) on the website, the user allows the use of your personal information to allow Hotel Porto Roca to perform the services and performance required. Any sensitive data voluntarily provided by the user in the field notes of the modules of the website (food allergies, people with disabilities, health status, etc.) will be treated in strict confidence in accordance with the current legislation. The personal data that are collected are: Name, Last Name, Street address, City, State/Province, Zip code, Country, Telephone Number, Fax, Email, Credit card details. A user providing his/her telephone number can be contacted again also for marketing and advertising purposes directly linked to the services offered by Hotel Porto Roca.
By filling out the contact forms on the website, the user allows the use of their personal data to allow the answers to requests for information (or requests for any other indicated by the form). The personal data that are collected are: Name, Last Name, Street address, City, State/Province, Zip code, Country, Telephone Number, Fax, Email. A user providing his/her telephone number can be contacted again also for marketing and advertising purposes directly linked to the services offered by Hotel Porto Roca.
Displaying content from external platforms
Hotel Porto Roca uses some web services to integrate in the website some contents of external platforms and allow the user to interact with them.
Google Maps (Google Inc.)
YouTube (Google Inc.)
Interaction with external social networks and external platforms
Hotel Porto Roca using some services that simplify the sharing of the website content through social networks.
ShareThis (Sharethis Inc.)
In compliance with current regulations and subject to request submitted to Hotel Porto Roca, the user can exercise the following rights, which will be fulfilled free of charge and within a maximum 30 days:
- at any time, exercise the right to withdraw consent to the processing of his/her personal data
- exercise the right to object to his/her personal data being processed if the user believes it is used for purposes other than those for which specific consent was given
- exercise the right of access to his/her personal data and request a copy
- exercise the right to verify and amend his/her personal data, and request its correction
- exercise the right to restrict the processing of his/her personal data
- exercise the right to delete his/her personal data
- exercise the right of portability of his/her personal data, requesting a copy in digital format and transfer to a different data controller
- exercise the right of complaint to the competent authorities
Only by booking with us:
Only on the official website, you will be able to enjoy the advantages that you will not find on other sites, so why miss this opportunity? Below you will find described all the exclusive benefits of this site:
- welcome drink
- 10% discount at the restaurant
- breakfast included